The Board of Trustees is composed by leading figures – academics, business leaders, politicians - from different European countries.
It defines the main objectives of the Institute and guarantees its political and economic/financial independence.
The Board of Trustees is chaired by the Institute’s President.
- Mario Monti, IEP@BU Honorary President
- Guido Tabellini, IEP@BU President
- Sylvie Goulard, IEP@BU Vice President
- Andrea Sironi, Bocconi University President
- Francesco Billari, Bocconi University Rector